t h e | p o s s é
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

COME ON EHH! LEAN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Tempest

● Gender : Female
❤ Mate : Valor ♥
Treasure Treasure : 500

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:51 am

First off, I kept running into a fellow called Daniel Radcliffe. No joke - and the second time round he was wearing a shrimp hat. Unless that was another Daniel Radcliffe, but surely there wouldn't be two in Crazy Commodore realm, would there? My evil twin must've found a way to clone himself ... they're multiplying.

Then I came across a buccaneer in Flooded Shrine that I thought was Cameron for a second, because he looked very similar except with lighter hair, but it turned out his name was Quick Terry Jackson. He's obviously the forth brother.

From then on all I saw were buccaneers. Everywhere. 

I also saw Tim when I went back to Avery to talk to ... well, Avery. He was in need of help with - and I quote - "forming a gold." I pity the chic who offered help.

Also, there was a rat in the tavern called Sticky Fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Alignment Draft   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 5:50 am

Lawful Good
(Terry Lee-Jackson)
"I DON'T WANNA DIE."
Neutral Good
(Victor Davenport)
"Therefore, by my calculations, you are indeed wearing a pot."
Chaotic Good
(Catherine Carter)
"The ceiling makes me feel like a fish."
Lawful Neutral
(Xavier Xavier)
". . ."
True Neutral
(Jason Inglewood)
"I'M BEING MULTI-ATTACKED BY WATERMOLEN."
Chaotic Neutral
(Lawrence Radcliffe)
"And then I learnt that my spirit alien looks like a bowl of pudding."
Lawful Evil
(Cameron Jackson)
"2v1 is against nature!"
Neutral Evil
(Aaron Abbot)
"Please be my friend..."
Chaotic Evil
(Tim Zipman)
"I need hep forming a gold."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Consider Panliness Proven   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 6:04 am

Catherine: Go prove your manliness to your cousins.
Me: OKAY! Proceeds to spend two hours having a tea party, petting kitties and hugging duckies, and putting flowers in mother's and own hair.

For some reason, when I levelled up, I expected to have to feed myself a snack.

Last edited by Tempest on Thu May 11, 2017 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: The Scooter Story   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:40 am

So basically, I was outside the shop waiting for my mother in the car, 'cause we needed milk, and there's these kids with skateboards and bikes outside this place.

So I was like, staring into space, lost in thought, when one of them comes up to me and scares the hell out of me, but I don't think he could tell how much he startled me because I had my huge dark sunglasses on.

He's pretty much part size to a grasshopper. If I were standing up I'd probably have been like, two feet taller than him.

And then he's just like, "HEY." (*COOL KID GRIN*) So I just stare at him for a moment, trying to scope out the situation, and reply with just a kind of awful "...hello."

He looks at me with beaming eyes and is like, "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COLOUR OF MY SCOOTER?! ;D"

And it's like, barfy teal and hot pink.

A long moment of silence passes while I desperately think of something to reply with. Eventually, I just take off my sunglasses, look at said scooter and give the best, most charming fake smile I could muster and I was just like, "... nice ..???"

And then another awkward silence come over the situation and he eventually retreats back to his friends. By this time my mother FINALLY comes back out and was like, "UGH THE MILK IS SO PRICEY AND LINE SO SO LONG." And I just give her a look like, "STEP ON IT PLEASE."

And then as we're driving away, I could hear the dude telling his friends. "I don't think she liked it."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Fair thee well, noble matriarch   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:55 am

So long story short, my mother and I had to go on a long road trip thing of sorts to the city, and while there I saw a sign that said Lawrence Street, and then on the corner of that street was this pub and outside there was a sign that said "BARREL RACES ON SUNDAY! BRING YOUR KIDS."

Also, my town is like a secretive fighter town. You hear these stories about random kids coming up to me and being like, "HEY! DO U LIKE MAH SC00T3R?!" And then you have these stories my aunty-friend tells about when she was a biker chic and beat up random six foot two guys in this dingy place in the middle of nowhere, and this other old lady just nodding and saying, "haha, yes, it was dangerous but it sure was a lot of fun!"

The nurse attendant ladies were really funny too, because they heard the entirety of our stories and at one point my aunty-friend was just like, "WE SHOULD GO EGG THEIR HOUSE!" And at the same time my mother asked for a tissue, so I brought out this roll of toilet paper we carry with us everywhere and ask, "will this do?" 

Oh, and the sign on the building said Austri ian Care on the outside. Like, spelt exactly like that.

In the end, I'm pretty sure we convinced them that we live in Fighter Town and we use trees instead of toilets and were all descended from rogue biker gangs.

And also that carrots and tomatoes were poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: D&D101   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 8:15 am

Cameron: Lawful Evil/Neutral Paladin(??? LOL) (gnome Half-dwarf..?)
[idk]
"2v1 is against nature."

Catherine: Chaotic Good Rogue (Half-elf ..?)
[Terry in burning caravan wagon, CatBeard looking thoughtful in foreground]
"Oh, I should return Terry."

Lawrence: Chaotic Neutral Bard (Human)
[surrounded by enemies, attacking them with lute with insane look in his eye]
"SAVAGES, SAVAGES, BARELY EVEN HUMAN."

Jason: Chaotic Evil Barbarian ..? (Half-Orc or Dwarf)
[being attacked by several demonic-ninja-watermelon-platypus-monsters]
"I'M BEING MULTI-ATTACKED BY WATERMOLEN."

Victor: Neutral Good Ranger (Elf)
[idk]
"Does this sound annoying to you?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Dumpster Diving Adventures w/ Mumbeard   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:40 am

Sometimes, on the rare times I go out of my house, I pass by random streets that have names that remind me of random things. For example, I passed by a place called Conrad Drive and some random street called Inglewood Road.

While we were driving this song came on the radio that reminded me of you just as we were passing one of these place. It was like, about mariachi bands playing at midnight and rum on the rocks or whatever. xD

My mother and I went out to the junk shop place thing and we found a piano and I tested it to see if it worked by playing the Mortal Kombat theme on it and some dude looked at me weirdly.

While rummaging through the stuff I found a HUGE collection of Beethoven stuff and classical music disks and I kept thinking of you and the vegetable ad.

And then when I got home, my father was watching like, Dracula or something and as soon as I came in the door the creepy organ music started playing.

My mother was watching a documentary about Blackbeard, and at the very end her comment (after he had been beheaded) was: "AH WELL! AT LEAST HE HAD A GOOD LIFE." xD

Last edited by Tempest on Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: A Rumble in Crazy Commodore's Crazy Court   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 3:15 am

OKAY SO.

I logged on just to see if you were online or not and to collect all the junk Calamity's crew finds. So I spawn at the top of the stairs in Avery's Court, Crazy Commodore, and I just fart around in my inventory for a while, and then while I'm doing that a million people around me start spawning. Most of them max level which makes me nervous that they're gonna ask me to PvP them. One of the chics on a crystal horse was running around in circles. 

So I stare at them for a while, and they stare back, and then I turn around and go back into my inventory when one of them says "CALAMITY." Which I was kind of expecting by this point. 

So I reply with my no-fail response: "Ehh?"

He says, "What is your real character?"

Again, I reply in a confused manner. "What to you mean ..?"

He clarifies with, "The character you use most. Can you show me?"

Meanwhile his goons are circling behind me. There's like four of them, all on more impressive mounts.

At this point I feel like he recognises me somehow, even though I haven't said much. But I'm still not the smoothest when someone approaches me.  

"This one, I suppose ..?" I respond.

And then this guy ports, and I realise these guys must have sudden parrrties a lot. The guy that ported I recognised because we met him the day we met The Red Guy, when we were hanging outside the Brawlin' Hall under the stairs on golems, except I was on Lawrence then.

So this guy spawns and just like, stares deep into my eyes. It was kind of funny actually, and kind of hard to explain. All while there's a massive silence and I still feel that they're all in a group chat, trying to recruit me into their cult.

So finally, I get a little creeped out and say that I gotta go and that it was nice meeting them all even though only this Privateer dude spoke.

And then I hid in Avery's office for a while until I was sure they were all gone while I ate a sandwich.

When I went out there again he was still there, AFK, though. 

The end.

There were also twenty nine automobiles in the bazaar after they were sold out. It seems like someone needed a lotta cars. LOL.

I also saw Red Guy. He was chillin' in the Crazy Commodore Brawlin' Hall again.

I also met a friendly lil noob who had migrated from W101 who reminded me a lil bit of you. Like, the way she typed and all.

There were also these crazy people in Avery's Court that reminded me of our crazy band. One of them was like, "You're watching funny memes again, aren't you?" To which this random chic replied "No, I'm doing trivia! :D" But the other one was like, "I know you better than that."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: A Tale o' Woe   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 4:20 am

I was playing Rise of Nations and doing the Napoleonic campaign and I had been ordered to take Rome. So I scouted around to find an opening, but everywhere I went they had soldiers stationed all over. Then I noticed that their cities were all along the coast, so I sent out a sloop to investigate. What did it find? A supermassive navy guarding their port, but I noticed it was mainly made up of a couple of fireships and Men of War. 

If you don't know, the way this game works is like the most complicated game of Rock, Paper, Scissors ever, to get the general gist of it. An example being Man o' War counters Sloop, Sloop counters Fireship and Fireship counters Man o' War, and all have their own special attributes. To be victorious you have to be quick to give orders and give them the correct orders. The thing is, I'm terrible at the naval battles.

So I had the sloop lead them to my own navy, consisting of six fireships awaiting my command and a couple of sloops to finish off the enemy fireships. After a short battle I manage to sink most of their navy and I finished off the rest while I had my Bomb Ketches get rid of their docks so they couldn't make any more. Then I turned my assault onto the capital, Rome.

The problem was with getting my army to the city. You can't capture a city without infantry, and if you bring just infantry then the enemy will surely have calvary or the like and finish you off promptly. Heck, you even need reinforcements to back you up when your numbers dwindle. 

But the thing is, I had a small company of light calvary ride into the enemy territory as a scout, and managed to draw the majority of their army to the other side of the world before swiftly riding back to join our campaign.

I believe my first attempt ultimately failed because they still have far more troops than I. So I retreated before my army was obliterated, healed up, added some of my reinforcements to my primary army while my other General trained up some new ones and then I marched right back into Rome.

My army had captured one of the smaller cities and we were on our way to the capital, which I had to capture in order to win the battle. The thing is, one of my rogue ships that I had left without much command destroyed their parliament building which determines which city is your capital, and by the time my troops had the city surrounded they had moved their capital... To the other side of the map.

Enraged, I had my army go on an entire campaign to fight our way to the new capital with little time on the clock. When I finally reached the new capital of the Papal States there was but seven minutes of the clock and my numbers dwindled. Even my rear guard was decimated. I tried, oh yes, I tried desperately, but they had all their troops surrounding their city and not a single infantryman could approach. By the time I had cleared even half their troops and had the city assimilating it was over.

I had lost. 

... All because of a rogue bombardment ship left unattended.

... Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Master and Commander    COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:10 pm

So I looked up the preview for the Master and Commander book on my ereader. You remember how you said there was only one book? Well there are over sixteen books in the entire series, but I'm only going to read the first one before watching the movie. xD

Anyways, I looked at the preview chapter to see if I liked the guy's writing style. 

First it tried to teach me about ships, of course. It started off with a diagram of all the names of all the different sails on a square rigged ship. So now I know about staysails and topgallants.

It starts off with Aubrey rockin' out to classical music, then at one point he meets the other dude and they're like, talking about cellos and violins and then in the middle of this conversation one of them is like, "OH MY GOSH!!1one THAT WAS A BLUE CRESTED CHOO CHOO!" or something, and the other one almost chokes on their tea. 

Also, one of their ships has my sister's name which I find weird.

So, long story short, the books look like they're gonna be are rockin'
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: SUCH FUN.   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:35 am

I remembered what I had to say after I went out to put away the ducks and when I came back you were gone. xD

Anyways, I had to help my mother make the beds and there were clean clothing on the bed so my mother started putting them away, but then she started going on about how they all go together and what not and I'm just like, "I CAME IN HERE TO HELP YOU, NOT TO GET FASHION ADVICE."

And then what reminded me of that was that when I was going out to do the ducks I told my mother that my cat was trying to strangle me with love, she replied with: "TOO BAD YER ONLY FRIENDS ARE CATS." And then she proceeded to complement my outfit, which was literally just whatever I slept in with a random jumper I put on when I woke up and realised it was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: My Time In This Land Has Been Bizarre and Brilliant   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 3:59 pm

In the past six months, I have: 
Hidden in a water fountain from vampires
Built a shrine to a chameleon 
Accidentally stumbled upon the sacred ritual of a cult of tiki mask/cloak wearing clown-wizards and met their supreme leader, Tim
Got driving lessons from a cat
Ignited a war between some posh British dogs and Italian robot space pirates
Wore a tinfoil hat
Survived the apocalypse
Earned my manhood by running across a field of lamingtons under the blazing sun while singing to Disney
Been proposed to by a space cowboy bandit while trapped in an attic surrounded by fishtanks
Morphed into an old man who had a queer obsession with squeaky dog toys
Tamed a panther and named him Dan
Become part of a gang (Freds Clan)
Discovered that my spirit-alien looks like a bowl of pudding
Declared to a stranger that he would someday be crushed by a boulder
Invaded the home of our evil sidekick
Baked a cake
Kidnapped Terry 
Tried to blow up my friends
Attempted to save the world and failed
Had a party to celebrate my failure in a wooden shack
Executed several prison breaks
Passed out in a barrel several times
Started a bar fight
Saved a damsel in distress 
Smuggled furniture into the Black Market
Declared war on the Candy Cane Syndicate
Led a expedition
Crashed a wedding
Went on a hunt for dragons
Became an aunt/grandma/great grandfather
Insulted a snowman
Made a milkshake that brought all the boys to the yard (it's better than yours)
Became a citizen of Fighter Town
Became a dealer of tiny doors and Smiths
Discovered that monkeys are the most dapper creatures in existence
Learnt the recipe to Wing Chun's secret recipe for his Secret Recipe Authentic Chinese Shady Soup (just like mama used to make!)
Went on a crusade to locate Freds
Read Roberts' diary
Rocked out to classical music
Got mugged by rats (several times)
Hijacked their ship
Learned the Anthem of Pirates
Taught Sarah how to play the steel drums
Discovered the evil plot of Snuggle (don't be fooled by his cuddly appearance!)
Planted a grove of trees on my rug (10% cotton, 90% pure evil)
Donated to orphans
Discovered that Harry Potter is my evil twin
Belted out to 80s songs on a stealth mission
Hid a body under my mother's roses
Outlawed maracas
Wore a pot on my head
Defeated my arch nemesis, The Evil Chicken of Doom
Got ambushed by demon watermolen
Learned to speak Spanish
Got accused of doing my business behind a tree
Freed the frogs
Joined a biker gang
Acquired a strange fixation on rock related humour
Became a rapper slash fairy
Witness a ambush haircut involving pie
Went on a romantic cruise through the underworld
Wrote my memoirs
Almost been assassinated by my best friend
Wore flowers in my hair from that day forth
Got involved in an arranged marriage in a friend's basement
Grew a moustache
Got accused of being a mermaid
Discovered that there is a ghost town named after me
Burned down a wagon
Confessed my undying love
Insulted someone's culture
Joined the mafia
Got eaten by a whale
Invaded Europe
Did barn dancing
Called someone a low-lyin'-yellow-bellied-pox-faced-mutinous son of a milk maid
Played Mortal Kombat on a public piano
Saved a family of very naughty ducks
Slowly been assassinated by my cat (why does everyone want to kill me?)
Wore a sombrero
Got locked in my demon cupboard
And lived to tell the tale of The Red Guy
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Harry Is Evil.   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 2:15 am

Okay, so here's a random collections of stories:

Yesterday when I logged on I was like, looking away, and when I looked back I had spawned like, on top of some random person and she was like, LAWRENCE. And then when I finally looked back I was just like, oh! Ehh! Hi. And then we just stared at each other for a while, and then I smoke bombed away.

And then today when I logged on some random dudes stared at me for a while like they wanted me to join their cult, so I exploded away.

The day after you told you stayed up all night staring at the ceiling or whatever, I looked up the soundtrack to Storks because there was a song I liked and then I realised that part of the lyrics said almost exactly what you said the day after I watched the movie.

My mother and I went to see The Mummy on my birthday because that's normal, and there's this scene that kind of reminded me of you.

So the mummy is chasing after them and the dude like, hijacks a truck and crashes through a wall to escape. So the other chic is like, running after him and the truck and manages to jump in and she's just like, "YOU TRIED TO LEAVE ME." Meanwhile he's too busy concentrating on running away from an undead princess.

And then when we got home and were contemplating on what movie to watch before bed, one of the Harry Potter movies is like, stalking us and mum is just like: HARRY IS EVERYWHERE!!

Sorry about randomly vanishing in the middle of our match. I had to go to some fancy jazz club. xD

Last edited by Tempest on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: What a strange dream   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:25 am

I had a weird dream recently. It involved finding a girl dancing alien in my bathroom closet that was really a giant alien whale, transporting it across space in a tiny flying red barn inside a huge eviler looking barn to get it married (it didn't want to be, though), coming back to earth to find out that the world was ending and that everyone had turned into Spongebob characters including myself and then ending it all by singing the themesong of Spongebob with my friend. The end.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:40 am

This morning I woke up kinda late, and my mother leaves notes as to where she's going if I'm still asleep so I don't freak out. This time, in the corner of the note said: Milo is in the microwave.

And I just like, imagined a pirate rat in our microwave.

That's why I put a hat on the monkey.

You wrote a bad song, Petey!
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:30 am

I had a weird dream last night. Apparently, my yard was consumed in the war between two sides of robot dinosaurs. Me and some random dudes I don't know where trapped inside, but the side that we rooted for was losing. So, in order to do something about it, we created more allies. Out of chicken wire. Tiny, tiny little allies. Apparently I was useless or they were just mean because they gave me a snowman and a chicken to turn into dinosaurs. I got peeved off at them, obviously. I suggested taking the giant bulldozer things outside and fighting with them, but they just gave me a dirty look. So then, I randomly asked if they had any scrap metal, because I wanted to build a metal dragon. They said that I should check in my sister's old room. So I went down the hallway, into my old room and started picking over the random sunglasses on the floor. Then some creepy voice repeated what I said in my sister's room, which is like, pitch black and covered in junk. I freak out and ran out of there, since I didn't want to risk it being a dinosaur. I ran back to the losers and yelled at them, but then this goose and it's three goslings came running out chasing me. And they're just like: Wow! They must've been the ones talking! In full seriousness. And then, long story short, I leapt out a window, into a fork lift, fought a 'rex and jump kicked some random bird thing right before my dream ended. When I woke up, I just laid there and thought: ...I need to pee.
And then when I got to the computer there was a note on it that said: If you need pants, some on line! In all caps. The end.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 am

DUDE, you missed something really kinda creepy just as you left. xD

You logged off but yer corpse was still there. Elie was just like: HUG! And then ran up really close to you and stared into yer eyes just as you vanished and was just like: See you another time ;)

And then as I was pretending to explode they called me Cliff, which I thought was hilarious. Cliffbeard.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 pm

I'm absolutely certain that you were a fantastic pirate, Scuttles.

I'll give you snappy, young whippersnapper! Why do you yell everything?!

Make sure I'm not followed? Your rival wouldn't happen to be a young lass dressed in pink, would it?

Danny yelling on side of cliff: "MY LOVE IS TRUE!"

---

"The horn section of this jazz song sounds somewhere between honking a clown's nose and someone who ate too many beans."
"You'd be fun in Music Appreciation."

---

The Marchioness: THIS is the detestable cat -- keep it away from me! Let us return the beast immediately!

This is the best random dialogue ever. I am satisfied.

I'm just going to mix in some random lies too.

Mooshu has their skyways cut off from foreigners like us, but of course we're outlawed in several of the skyways the people we need to talk to are in. But a guy that owns a tea house helps us out. So we end up challenging the yak mafia only to end up smuggled away in barrels, ending up in another Mooshu skyway. Then we end up going power rangers style against stormzilla, get kidnapped by ninjas, and witness a murder.

Last edited by Tempest on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 4:30 pm

At one point Stephen has to get fruit from the river dudes who apparently live in the land of the vampire, south america. Jack is like, "you can go look for unicorns or whatever, just promise not to bring back any vampires." So he comes back wth a sloth, grinning like an idiot, to which Jack says: "I told you not to bring back any vampires!" So obviously Barney doesn't like Jack and screams like Terry everytime he sees him until he bribes him with rum and cake.

Also, Stephen sets up Jack like the dream guy who owns a stand with this chic by basically degrading him and then yelling, "JUST DO IT!" And then like five chapters later Jack is sighing dreamily, so Stephen asks if he had been into his stash of tiny doors again, but Jack is just like, "Ahh! I was just contemplating marriage, and the garden that goes with it!" Stephen just puts down his book and cries, "I was unaware that one requires a garden!" As if this was serous news to him. But Jack just wnders aloud, "However will I bare to tear out that first cabbage! Lovingly reared from just a mere sapling, tended to throught it's life!" And Stephen just stares at him.

Also, Stephen meets this lil girl in India that insults him Shakespear style while making him street smart and chastising the way he eats and dresses himself. A girl after my own heart.

Is it weird that I recognised that Stephen was using the wrong knife in that one scene? You're supposed to begin with a curved knife to begin amputation, and then a small saw, not a cleaver.

They made it very confusing. They took bits from the first three books, made up their own stuff yet named the movie after one of the later books.

They did a very good job of capturing the essence of the books, methinks, apart from that dude in the background yelling in the very beginning. He sounds like you. LOOSE THAT CUTTER, ON THE BROADSIDE NOW!

Huh, they even gave Aubrey his mangled little ear.

Oh gosh, he makes the same dang weevil joke and goes on about Nelson constantly.

And Killik is always grumbling.

Accurate.

I wish they added in Missus William and her band though, even though they're annoying. That would've been hilarious. "I thought it was the horse ..."

Ye should really read the books, matie. It'll take a while to get to it, but the third book is where it really starts.

Also,  I've been stuck in Hotel Harveyfornia for three days. Send help.

Last edited by Tempest on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Ghost story ideas:
- Tim's cult
- Snuggle
- Red guy
- Escaping the vampires
- What is really in Wing Chun's soup
- Hotle Harveyfornia
- "I need hands"

idk.:

Harveyfornia:

Halloween Tour:
Hoodoo Place (Scratch)
Maria Celestia
Devilfish Hollow
The Reaver (Billy Bones)

Last edited by Tempest on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Adventures in Middle Earth ~!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 5:55 am

I kinda want to be an elf just to make teacup jokes constantly.

Hmm, I think I'll be a Captain, Minstril or Guardian. Pretty much all they do is be annoying to the enemy, which is my specialty. I bet ye're gonna be a Champion, aye. I might be a Captain in that case.

Human Captain/Guardian, Elf Minstril. I'll be the least majestic elf ever.

The game takes foreeeevvvver to install.
By the way, finding a name that isn't taken takes forever, too, so don't be scared like I was with the naming guidelines thingy. xD

Something about this game makes me very nostalgic. It reminds me of Fable, Runescape, and EverQuest. I've decided I like it so far.

I be Myrandar of the Fellowship of the NPC, whatever that means. This be my steed, Black Jack Davy. Ignore that he doesn't look anything like what that implies.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Woe and Friendship   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 8:40 am

So I was levelling up a dwarf for the band (I'm kind of obsessed with the music system, heh) and I had to invade this fortress and avoid the night watch. There's this canal that goes right around, so I thought I'd be stealthy and sneak around using that. The second I went into the water, one of the guards yell: WHO IS THAT IN THE WATER?! IDENTIFY YOURSELF! I CAN HEAR YOUR SPLASHING! And starts to pursue, diving in like a champion and was hot on my trail like the Terminator. All it needed was Jaws music. For something around five minutes he pursued me, and no matter what I couldn't shake 'em. So I desperately make for the shore, only to find it guarded by what I thought were two more guards. Turns out it was more like seven more. They all start attacking me and get me down to a sliver of health, so I leap back in the water out of desperation. So there I was, swimming for my life and a huge posse of dwarves after me like I stole their princess or something. After a while I got back to land, backed away like crazy while fighting them and used basically ALL my moral potions. Never was I more appreciative that I am a ranged class.

---

I was playing WolfQuest with my bazaar friend the around Christmas since it's the 10th Anniversary of it and they're gonna release some neato updates soon. They had holiday decorations up, so all the elk had red lil noses and there was this lone snowman with the creepiest face ever in the middle of the wilderness. My friend wanted to get the achievement for slaughtering so many elk/moose, and I suggested we surround the snowman with their carcasses. After a while, we started calling them "sacrifices to the Cold One" and basically started a weird cult around this snowman. T'was great.

I think the night after I was playing without her (it was like four in the morning for me, I don't know why I was up) and I met these random people and just babbled on cheerfully like I do. After a while one of them goes, "you sure have a lot of character don't you?" And then proceeds to add me as a friend. xD

And then a rando joined our game and I greeted them with a loud "WAZZZUUUUUUPPP" and then they proceeded to explode. To which my new friend goes, "well, bye." And I add, "I scared them away with my charming personality." To which they replied, "lol" and "hahaha!"

The end.

---

I met some more crazy people on WolfQuest who dropped some beauties upon me. Among those were:

"We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship! Flying through the sky, LITTLE FAT GUUUUYSSS!"

"'Rora is my spirit animal."

"SHOW ME THE FIRE."

---

I was in the Frostbluff Theatre, catching a late night show when all of a sudden this dwarf actor starts munching on bread loudly on-stage. Then a hobbit in the crowd joined in on the munching, so of course I had to join as well. In the end, we had a loop of five different people munching at the same time and the sound was hilarious.

Also while in Frostbluff, I met another dwarf playing the lute right by the entrance. Of course, as a fellow musician (sort of), I had to cheer them on, challenge a random hobbit to a dance-off and then join in on the music. Apparently I really made their night with my charming personality, and I got a wee note of affection and a new friend who I shall have a scheduled jam session with. It made me quite happy, too. <3
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 pm

This has nothing to do with anything but I thought you'd enjoy this story. Basically, long story short, this guy asked me to RP. To which I say, "EHH!" I tell him and this other chic that I haven't written in forever and warned them that I was kinda weird. They assure me it's fine. So we proceed. The guy is just like, The wind tears through me as I stand upon the cliff, overlooking river in all it's majesty. Upon the air, I detect something this way comes... And meanwhile, right behind him his elderly mother (part time ninja-rapper, played by me of course) is yelling "PUT YER HIPS INTO IT!!" at his sister who is just flopping around on the floor, trying to breakdance, all while he's trying to paint this beautiful scene of his lovely completely sane family. So, of course the next thing he goes and says is "I am surrounded by idiots."

By the way, his "waifu" was a male moose. They had kids too. Just thought you should know.

With far more effort than nessicary, Grammy Rora pushed herself to her feet. She tried to hide the dull ache so to not worry her children. As if to challenge her brood, she declared loudly; "I feel ready to beat down a bear!"

Aurora, eccentric elderly female, generally friendly but not always easy to get along with. Strongwilled, refuses to be left out of things. Adventurous and boisterous for her age, almost intimidatingly. Highly sarcastic and witty. Kinda crazy and wild, but still wise in her own way.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: The Crazy Catfish   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 2:25 pm

Original:
She is a pirate, I won't deny
HE-EAVE AWAY!
She's tearing up the bonny blue sky
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

She'd crash into every ship and fort
HE-EAVE AWAY!
And couldn't tell her starboard from her port
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Slow the ship down, Captain!
Your driving makes us all skysick!
Oh, there's never been more loved a raft
Than the crafty ol' Catfish

Many a friend was made on-deck
HE-EAVE AWAY!
Not bad for our jolly ol' wreck
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

We'd sing in the pub until the morn
HE-EAVE AWAY!
Makin' 'em wish they've never been born
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Our crew is made of solid gold
HE-EAVE AWAY!
Along with Terry in the cargo hold
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Never afraid to join the fight
HE-EAVE AWAY!
Yelling and screamin' all through the night
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Proud are the pirates where I'm from
HE-EAVE AWAY!
We'd never let the seagulls take our rum!
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Hidin' in the tavern behind the kegs
HE-EAVE AWAY!
Away from Tim Zippman, drinkin' the dregs
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Everyone must someday part, my friends
HE-EAVE AWAY!
And the crew's now scattered to the winds
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Though we miss our friends, old and new
HE-EAVE AWAY!
We'll always be the Catfish's crew!
HEAVE AND HAUL AWAY!

Than the crazy ol' Catfish

'HOY!
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Help.   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 8:10 am

Well I say - she iz ah pirate, one shant deny.
Haeeeave awah!
She's teaaarin up da bonny blue sky.
Jeave 'n' haul awah!

She'd prang intoh every ship 'n' fort.
Haeeeave awah!
An' couldn't tell hah staaarboaaard (mwah mwah sweetie) from hah port!
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Sloh da ship down, captain!
Ya motorin makes us all skysik!
oh, there's ne'ah bin more loved ah raft.
dan da crafty ol' catfish!

Many ah cobbah wuz made on-dek.
Haeeeave awah!
Not not-so-bonzah fe our jolly ol' wrek.
Heave 'n' haul awah!

We'd sin' in da public yard until da morn.
Haeeeave awah!
Makin' 'em wish they've ne'ah bin born.
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Oh, there's ne'ah bin more loved ah raft.
Dan da crafty ol' catfish.

Our possie iz made hof solid platinum.
Haeeeave awah!
Along wiv terry in da caaargoh hold.
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Ne'ah afraid to join da biffoh.
Haeeeave awah!
Yellin 'n' screamin' all through da night.
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Sloh da ship doon, captain!
Ya motorin makes wor aaal skysik!
Oh, thor's ne'ah bin mare loved ah raft.
Dan da crafty ol' catfish.

Proud aaare da pirates where one iz (mwah mwah sweetie).
Haeeeave awah!  
We'd ne'ah let da seagulls take our bundy!
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Hidin' in da tavern behind da kegs.
Haeeeave awah!
(Mwah mwah sweetie) Tim Zippman, drinkin' da dreg.
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Sloh deur ship doon, capteeam!
Theur motorin mecs wor aaal skysik!
Oh, thor's ne'ah bin mare loved ah raft.
Our Daniel deur crafty ol' catfish.

Everyone must somedeay paaart, one's boys.
Haeeeave awah!
An' da possie's noh scattered to da winds .
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Though we miss our boys, batty 'n' fresh.
Haeeeave awah!
We'll always be da catfish's possie!
Heave 'n' haul awah!

Oh, there's ne'ah bin more loved ah raft dan da orf da trolley ol' catfish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COME ON EHH! LEAN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON EHH! LEAN!   COME ON EHH! LEAN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME ON EHH! LEAN!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
t h e | p o s s é :: g e n e r a l-