t h e | p o s s é
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

For Fern Rear!!!11one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Tempest

● Gender : Female
❤ Mate : Valor ♥
Treasure Treasure : 500

For Fern Rear!!!11one Empty
PostSubject: For Fern Rear!!!11one   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 am

Draug'navians:
Greypelted warriors known for their reckless fury on the battlefield. They say that these great guardians of the mountains were born from the very rock of the cliffs over a thousand years ago. The inhabitants of Drag'nav range from being stout and fierce to immense and lumbering, however their coat colours and markings are strangely uniform, usually a mid grey with very little colour.

Ixelites:
idk.

Aro'rua:
idk

Vertaos:
idk

The Ghostlands:
Situated high up in the mountains is a forest of poplar trees, constantly shrouded in mist and wonder. It snows her nine months of the year and rains the other three. They say these hallow woods are haunted. The locals around here speak of a mountain wraith with unearthly ghostly white fur and glowing red eyes. They say that it can appear as if spun from the haze, and then vanish like smoke. No one has ever dared enter the woods before the dawn.

A tribe of ghostly warriors live in these woods that do not seem to speak and instead communicate on the battlefield like nothing you've ever seen. Their number are few, but they are vicious.

The legion must march through these lands to get to a new land to conquer.
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Cameos and Crossovers   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 am

Garrett:
Reoccurring character, usually a villain/danger to the empire. Was present when the future empresses first meet and most likely first to pass on the rumour that Fenrir reigned terror in the woods to Ria. In it for himself and the highest bidder, so to speak. Probably tries to assassinate the empresses at some point (might even succeed to a degree) only to never be seen again.

Damocles + Whiskey:
A loveable peasant couple that live in the woods. However Damocles is a soldier and has to go to war (or help out the legion with something dangerous). Whiskey potentially has a miscarriage while he's away. One day, they run away to the sea, away from wars and bad memories in search of a new beginning.

Cleopatra + Isis:
I have no clue, but if Cleo and Ria meet it will be HELL ON EARTH.

Ghost:
Is the 'mountain wraith' - a so-called spectre that generally gives the legion a hard time and might even summon a small army to ambush them.

Vanguard:
Probably causes trouble in the marketplace.

Jezebel + Hyphen:
One of the empresses (probably Ria because KARMA) gets seriously ill and there is a need for their healing expertise or something. Phen probably causes a stir and Ria has to swallow her pride to survive.

Garrett, after murdering Ria and leaving Fenaria behind, is pursued to the furtherest reaches of the wilderness with a vile exotic poison slowly draining life from his body. He collapses somewhere within the untamed forests of the Moorlands, where the wild alchemist or her assistant finds him unconscious. She brings him back to their lair, where the Doc brings the assassin back from the brink of death. But for how long? Garrett, too weak and broken to ever return to his old life, but still alive.
"No one is half-witted enough to follow you here. Despite what Fenaria might say, the Moors will never be ruled by one wolf. Even that foolish softheaded Mayor knows that."
"Yeah well, all of Fenaria want my head on a platter and now the entire world is Fenaria. I'll never be safe."
"I wouldn't be sayin' that... They'd be building seafairing vessels at the port nearby. Big ships in search of wha'ever lies on the other side of th' sea. If you're lucky, I might know someone who can get ye onboard of one."
"What makes you think they'd let Fenaria's Most Wanted onboard their fancy little seacraft?"
"Because none of the ships have returned yet. No one would bat an eye to an outlaw stepping up to die."

Capt. Shanty & Company:
Shanty and her various crewmembers can be found at the various port cities, in pubs, starting fights or playing rowdy music in the filthy streets. They're probably well known smugglers and thugs.

Shanty is contacted by Hyphen to take Garrett along with her, as well as Damocles and Whiskey. She commandeers a ship (through illegal means), and together they sail out into unknown, never to be seen again.

Last edited by Tempest on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Great Rulers of Fenaria   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:20 am

Lady Ria, Her Magnificent Glory
Ria is the supreme leader of the legion and the mastermind behind everything that the world fears Fenaria for. She doesn't mess with her associates, accepting that Fenrir knows how to deal with his troops and massacre the enemy, and that Fern knows how to deal with the peasants and keep the peace. Ria is the primary diplomatic and tactic adviser. She knows who Fenaria must take down next and who is wise to avoid until later. She deals with most of the politics of warfare and is the one who discusses it with the Generals.
Although she may not look it, Ria is a coldblooded war machine, and everyone knows it.

Lady Fern, Her Benevolent Majesty
Fern is the ruler over all of Fenaria. She is the reason for the loyalty and prosperity of our empire. She deals with the Monarchs and their cronies over all the individual kingdoms, keeps the army supplied, maintains the peace, and quells all mutinous activity. She is also responsible for expansion, taxation and the general health of the entire empire. She is always sure that everything is perfect for when the troops come home.
Everyone in Fenaria and even beyond have come to love and revere the glorious Empress Fern.

Lord Fenrir, His Terrible Greatness
Fenrir is in charge of leading the soldiers into battle and is the head of security and law enforcement. He is the other reason for loyalty and submission. Rebels and traitors are turned over to him for punishment. He is feared by all, but respected by his officers. He drinks with his soldiers, sleeps in their camps and acts like one of them (when he's in a good mood before a battle, otherwise he just scares them). He is 'advised' by Ria and her tacticians, however that does not always mean he listens to them. He goes with what feels right, and usually he wins the battle for Fenaria even still.
Even in the far away lands they've learnt to fear the name Fenrir.

Last edited by Tempest on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: The Ultimate End, A New Beginning.   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 3:26 pm

"If you kill me now they will know it was you. Guards would chase you from here to Draug'navia!" Ria hissed.
"This doesn't give me any concern. Nice try, your Highness."
". . . So will Fenrir."
Garrett furrowed his brow.
"He is relentless, he knows no mercy." Ria smiled. "He would tear you apart."
"Why do you think that brute would go so far to do that over a pitiful wrench that stands in his way from ultimate power?"
"Because," Ria grinned deviously. "He already has ultimate power, but without me his days of glory will be over." The superior ruler of the entire legion looked defiantly into the purple gaze of the killer.
And then he let her go.
"One day," Ria started. "You will serve for us."
Garrett looked back. "And one day you will grovel at my feet."
And then he was gone.

• Garrett does end up helping them once Fenaria is a thriving empire, when they can pay him more than any other kingdom.
• Towards the end of their prime, when Fenaria is the largest empire in history, the last surviving kingdoms form an alliance to take on Fenaria.
• The Alliance pull together a king's ransom, more than Garrett needs to live off comfortably, and an elite force of assassins in order for him to finally murder the Empresses.
• Although Empress Ria tries to trick Garrett, he still manages to kill her but is intercepted before he can attempt to kill Fern. He is chased out of the palace and kingdom, guards hot on his trail all throughout Fenaria. But they never see him again.
• Empress Ria lived to see her empire rise to a power that no one ever dreamed of. Her legacy lives on, even after her death.
• Lord Fenrir, enraged at the very gall of the enemy charges out onto the front lines with his First Supreme Cohort to end the war for good and for vengeance. However, it is a trap and the entire army targets Fenrir, knowing he is their greatest threat. Fenrir dies in battle from his severe wounds, surrounded by the debris of his Elite Forces.
• However, due to their greatest efforts, Fenaria wins The Great War. Fern is left as The Last Empress and ruler over the entire known world. After a short time of peace she eventually dies peacefully in her sleep, free from her long, hard life.

And so the Age of Conquest ends,
................................ and a new one begins...

ALL. HAIL. FENARIA.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Victory's Not Always Pretty   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 3:15 pm

The Last Empress: We got what we wanted ... This land has been purged of tyranny ...
So Be It: I remain undefeated ... I did not die in vain ...
Signed In Blood: My legacy goes on ... You've stolen my life, but not my victory ...

There were whispers of her before she was even Empress. An exiled queen. A murderer.

They say she's from a far away land .....................................................
..................................................... ... And seen places that no Fenarian has ...

She's been married thrice ........................................
........................................ ... Yet hasn't seen five summers ...

There's blood on her name ..................................
.................................. ... Enough to fill a lake ...

Of course, she never told this to anyone....................................................
..................................................... ... At least, no one who is still alive ...

Chances are that, by the end of the day...........................................
........................................... ... you won't be either.

I have a parking spot in Hell with my name
I've seen you before, you take the train
Your face is new, but I've faced you before
Just another enemy lined up at my door

You best watch your backs
Because I've more faces than two
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: For Fern Rear!!!11one   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am

He heard the gentle creak of the great doors to his own personal chambers. Despite the presence of his many servants, buzzing around him like flies around a cow's rear end, he muttered a few rather shocking profanities for one such as he. He had just dealt with the peasants! Who had such nerve to stride into his Royal Presence, in his own room, during his own time and while completely unannounced!? His maids and grooms murmured among themselves, and the King's nostrils flared indignantly to have been caught at such a time. He spun around, looking quite wild, only to halt himself from chastising who he thought would've been his chamberlain. Surprised, the King's heavy brows raised at the sight of a rather striking she-wolf, alone with no guards or servants. He failed to note that his own guards were nowhere to be found. It was only ...

Her.

He dismissed his attendants, whom had already hastily finished their work when they saw that someone obviously had to speak with Their Most Generous King. He made himself comfortable for this surprise audience, sitting himself regally on his dais in front of this... Foreign lady who was of undoubtably noble birth.

But Ria was not impressed. Even from where she stood she could smell all the rich oils the King had throughout his glorious and well-kept mane. It was even trimmed and styled to make him look more regal and awe-inspiring. He simply reeked of his ill-gotten wealth, from his shiny coat, the generous amount of fat on his gut, down to the very room they stood in. His Kingdom was not a rich one, but that was because his taxes had leeched it dry. He was living in luxury, while everyone else suffered.

"Your Most Serene Highness," Ria bowed deeply and gracefully, hiding the smirk that graced her lips before it flittered away when she faced him again. "It is an honour to be in your presence."

The King frowned suspiciously. "Might you please inform me of why you grace me with such flattery?"

"Of course, Your Royal Majesty. I am the Duchessa Ria of the kingdom of Padova, and I have come about a matter of greatest importance."

"Although I would've greatly liked to not have intruded in such a manner, I'm afraid it could not wait."

ilsghfiosdyf

Fenrir's teeth tore into his flesh like a butcher's crude cleavers. He howled in pain and struggled in vain, for the beast's grasp upon him was inescapable. The brute swung him over the railing of the balcony, for all the nobles who had been enjoying the palace gardens to see. And they did. They gasped and some even fainted once they had witnessed him in all his mangled and bloody glory. Blood was gushing out of every one of his wounds, and although he was light headed and feeling faint he was far from unconscious when blood came rushing to his head. He knew what these fiendish rebels were doing. They were making an example of him, so no one would dare oppose their power.

"Yooouu-" He struggled. "You cannot just kill me and expect everything to fall in line! The council is loyal to me-!"

"Ah, but such is the brilliance of propaganda and blackmail! Even the peasants are loyal to us now."

Word spread fast of a commotion at the palace, although no one particularly knew what. There were rumours of many kindssdhfihjfio

"The resistance is victorious, no longer will the common folk slave under King --'s rule. We are free!"

"The Age of Tyranny is over. At last, this kingdom will crawl from it's pitiful state and stand tall and powerful. Under it's new and just rule, it will rise to glory!"

The gathering of nobles, peasants, soldiers and rebels all watched with helpless anticipation of what would happen next.

"Arise for your Empress Fern of (?), Fern stepped forward to show her face to the people of Fenaria.

"Arise for your Empress Ria of (?)-" She announced, and Ria revealed herself as well. The smiled upon the many faces looking up at them. Some with horror, some with relief, some hopefully, and some warily. But all were waiting.

"-And hail, Lord Fenrir!"

He let go.

Smash.

The next voice that spoke brought chills to the bones of all who heard it, and his words were not to be taken lightly. For they were the first words spoken in the new age. The beginning of a new chapter.

What were those words?

"All hail Fenaria."

- The Resistance is ordered to cause chaos nearby the palace (they burn down the barracks and defile the guest quarters) to distract the guards and servants. There are many Resistance members also disguised as guards or servants.

- Ria (and Fern?) disguise themselves as servants to enter the castle. Ria has to roll in dirt to make herself look more rugged and to stand out less, much to her disgust. Fenrir is smuggled in when no one is looking.

- With the help of one of the scullery maids (Resistance Sympathiser) they manage to clean themselves. She warns them of where all the remaining guards are stationed.

- They have to sneak around the guards. Ria charms, blackmails or tricks them into leaving, but as they're almost to the King's Chambers his Kingsguard intervene and they have to kill them and hide their corpses to buy them some time. A Resistance Sympathiser cleans up the evidence for them.

- Ria marches into the King's Chambers while he's being groomed, posing as a duchess from an allied kingdom (and Fern as her personal servant?). She says she seeks a private audience over an urgent matter, and he dismisses his servants so they might be alone. Ria talks about problems with mutiny to build trust while Fenrir enters from the servant's quarters (possibly killing said servants or sending them packing). He walks up from the hidden side door behind the King, and picks him up like a ragdoll. The King tries to fight back, which leads to him calling/attracting his Kingsguard.  Fern takes the King by the muzzle and holds him down while Fenrir goes to fight the new threat in bloody combat. After a while, other members of the Resistance show up to fight the remaining Guards while The King manages to wriggle free. Fenrir grabs him by the leg and drags him over to the balcony, when he dangles him for all the nobles to see. Ria makes a speech, and then at the end Fenrir drops the nearly-dead King.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: GOD DAMN THIS PRINCESS IS GOOD   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Fenrir : "fenrir is smuggled in"
Fenrir : i kinda imagine u hanging a picture of an icecream truck on the side of fen xD
Ria : LOL.
Ria : yes.
Ria : I actually imagined him coming in the crates of pumpkins for some reason xD
Fenrir : haha
Ria : Why the king has pumpkins, I have no idea
Fenrir : yaaas i like it
Ria : "Gee, this is suspiciously heavy!" "It's a box of pumpkins, you idiot."
Ria : *Ria and Fern whistling suspiciously in background*
Fenrir : like provision for the garrison
Fenrir : and fen hides in cart
Fenrir : i nearly forgot to include in bio that fen loves beer
Ria : dude, ye can't forget the beer
Ria : Ye know, it would be really easy to assassinate Fen if you just put a bunch of poison into any beer barrel within a mile of him xDDD
Fenrir : i wanted to make him... well hes not alcoholic, he doesnt NEED beer but he loves it anyway
Ria : Fen: TIME TO CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE /drinks entire barrel, despite the protest of random peasants
Fenrir : PFF DEMONBLOOD ABSORBS POISON
Fenrir : i know what, hes got like some poor guy always runninh around with him who is the beer tester
Fenrir : xD
Ria : If he sees it, THEN IT'S MINE NOW HHAEHEJFEDSAFW
Ria : hahaha! xD
Ria : Ye should make that position open for random people
Fenrir : beer tester?
Ria : And if they vanish like poops then we'll just say someone poisoned da beer
Ria : and they dead.
Ria : C:
Fenrir : who dahell wants to be a beer tester as profession
Ria : I WOULD
Fenrir : i mean in the end everything could be poisened
Ria : They'd probably get into tons of situations considering they're follow Fen around who basically charges into every battle
Fenrir : aye
Fenrir : lots of action
Ria :"Master Fenrir! Please wait-! oh...! ...sigh."
Ria : "Just another day in the line of fire."
Fenrir : imagine other highborn ladies or lords
Fenrir : "how did this guy become a lord?"
Fenrir : in the corner, drinking a cold one with his soldiers
Ria : "I do not know. Something about crates of pumpkins, so I heard!"
Ria :yessssssss
Ria : Fen from the corner: "HEY LADY. THAT DRESS YOUR FACE MAKES YOU LOOK FAT."
Fenrir : haha i can imagine like a big feast ria and fern does in the palace to like get to know the other kingdoms and dukes better
Fenrir : and ofc theres gotta be that one drunk guy
Fenrir : YOU LOOK FAT
Ria : "Welcome to our empire, Duke of Pumpkinton. Pray tell in what way an alliance between our kingdoms would benefit us?
Ria : (Half-drunken Fen with mouth full) "GOD DAMN THIS VENISON IS GOOD. HEY LADY, YE GONNA FINISH THAT HOG HEAD?!?"
Ria :I like how Fenaria is all dramatic and then somehow there's situations like Fen spitting all over Her Majesty and Ria breaking down the door and being like, "I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK~!"
Fenrir : GOOD DAMN THIS VENISON IS GOOD
Fenrir : i laughed too hard at that, nearly choked

Fenrir : Lord of far away kingdom: "I DEMAND TRIAL BY COMBAT"
Fenrir : ria: "k"
Ria : xD
Ria : Exactly a minute later: *Fanfare marching down street, signs that say: FENARIA IS VICTORIOUS ONCE AGAIN! Confetti and beer EVERYWHERE.*
Ria : Fenrir: GOD DAMN THIS VICTORY IS GOOD.
Ria : that's gonna be the very first meme-thing of Fenaria. GOD DAMN THIS ___ IS GOOD.
Fenrir : u think there should be some sort of religion? a god ppl believe in? since it is some sort of medieval enviroment after all
Fenrir : JUST ASKIGN WHATCHA THINK
Ria : Ria is their goddess.
] Fenrir : DEAL
Ria : END OF DISCUSSION.
Ria : jk.
Ria : well, actually ~
Fenrir : i mean sure why not u can go and declare yourself as God-Empress
Ria :She would totally do that xD
Fenrir : Very Happy
Ria : RIA, THE GODDESS OF FENARIAAAAA
Ria : FENRIR, GOD OF WARRRRRR
Ria : And FERN ... uh. I don't think she'd go along with this xDDD
Fenrir : BLOOOOOOOOOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD
Ria : EMPRESS FERN, GODDESS OF "I DON'T WANT TO BE A GODDESS, RIA"
Ria : Ria: "Too bad, you're gonna be."
Fenrir : ria n fen in the corner thinking of god names
Fenrir : while fern is all adult
Ria : I was actually doing some art-ish thing that had Ria and Fern on stained glass cathedral windows
Fenrir : oh dayum
Fenrir : so u do want em to be like prayed to
Fenrir : like GAWDS
Ria : nah, I imagine they'd have 'em in their like, throne room and grand halls and whatever
Ria : BUT RIA WOULD DECLARE HERSELF A DEITY IN LIKE, TWO SECOND FLAT IF SHE EVER THOUGHT IT UP xD
Ria : ALL HAIL ... ME.
Ria : WE ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF FENARIA
Fenrir : *Ria manages to cook her first 5 star meal*
Fenrir : "I AM A GOD"
Ria : LOL RIA COOKING
Ria : She'd like, burn it to a crisp, the lil princess
Ria : And then demand Fen to eat it.
Ria : "EAT IT, I AM A GODDESS."
Fenrir : eat wat
Fenrir : the lil princess?
Ria : lil princess meat
Ria : "Mom, what's for dinner?!"
Fenrir : GOD DAMN THIS PRINCESS IS GOOD
Ria : xDDDDD
Ria : I'm like, crying tears of laughter.
Ria : Lil princess meat = comedy
Ria : GOD DAMN THIS COMEDY IS GOOD
Fenrir : GOD DAMNIT RORY
Fenrir : im trying to work here making a history and u go full comedian ples

Fenrir : DA LOOK AND READ ITS ABIT ROUGH, ILL PROLLY MAKE IT NICER LATUR
Fenrir : AND JA ILL ADD MORE DIS JUST HIS "REVENGE ON FAMILY" TIME
Ria :  YAY
Ria : "He was unnaturally big as a pub"
Ria :  *Chokes on chips*
Fenrir : HAHA

Ria : I never god the dying-like-flies thing. Flies are hard to kill, man! You have to chase them all over the place with a newspaper roll and sometimes even that doesn't kill them.
Fenrir : ikr xD
Fenrir : haha now i imagine you, one hand milkshake, the other newspaper chasing around a big fat fly
Ria : That's very accurate.
Ria : I imagine you with like, a dagger or pencil or something and just tossing it at the fly.
Ria : RIP, fly.
Ria : Meanwhile I'm just chasing the air in the background still.
Fenrir : the fen pic on bio looks royal af
Fenrir : FABULODAWIODJAW
Ria : "I ALMOST GOT EHT!!1one"
Ria : FENRIR IS JUST A MAJESTICAL CREATURE
Ria: SUCH BEAUTY
Ria: SUCH FEROCITY
* Ria struts around Fenrir as if he's a supermodel or something
Ria : NEEDS MORE RUFFLES
Fenrir : CAMERA FLASHLIGHTS COMING IN FROM ALL SIDES
Fenrir : SUDDENLY FEN DOING SEXY POSES
Ria : WORK IT
Ria : DO A LITTLE TWIRL FOR ME
Ria : YOU'LL BE ON THE COVER OF "GOD DAMN THIS PRINCESS IS GOOD" MAGAZINE!
Ria : And it's like, Fen is doing his fashion show on the table at the feast and the Duke/Lord guy from before is just like,
Ria : "That is sooooo last season."
Ria : /everyone looks at Duke-guy/
Fenrir : xDD
Ria : Fen just kicks all the food off the table
Ria : Ria: "Sooo, we can count on the alliance, yes?"
Ria : "LORD FENRIR! YOU'RE NEEDED ON THE FRONT! -Er, what is going on in here?"
Ria : "MY PEOPLE NEED ME!" *Fenrir runs out to war in long flowy dress*
Ria : high heels
Ria : but with PERFECT CONTROL
Ria : such ELEGANCE
Fenrir : gurls are like "HOW DOES HE RUN WITH THOSE"
Fenrir : outsprinting soldiers
Ria : slaughters thousands without ever spilling a drop of blood
Ria : drag queen fen is best fen by far
Ria : and then there's just a bunch of cooing guys and girls in the ranks like "UGH SO DREAMY"

Last edited by Tempest on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: For Fern Rear!!!11one   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 6:30 am

• Ria decides it's in her best interests to come along for a long campaign to a distant place, to motivate the soldiers. But she just ends up aggravating Fen and her servants, although she redeems herself at the very end.
• Ria commissions artists to make statues/tapestries/portraits/windows depicting their greatness and to refurbish their great halls.
• Ria marries herself off to the prince of a mighty kingdom/empire.
• Ria convinces Fern to hold a great feast/ball/etc, inviting all the nobility and royalty from neighbouring lands. Ria spends most of her time trying to secure alliances, but things just seem to get worse and worse. Eventually it's broken up by an invasion.
• Ria tries to marry off Fern.
• Ria declares herself and her comrades the Patron Gods of the Empire which may or may not cause a small civil war of sorts. (But more of the hushed sort? Spies everywhere!)
• A situation arises that Ria (or Fern, would she be willing?) must cast off her previous husband and to marry anew for the good of the war.
• Someone tries to assassinate Fenrir during a forced march, but is unsuccessful and the situations makes it so that they cannot run for it and must play it out. It turns everyone against each other, like a magnificent game of Cluedo.
• Ria realises the need for heirs, not only her own but those of her comrades as well.
• Fenrir kills a prince unknowingly, and now a whole kingdom wants his head and there are constant attacks on him everyday. When things start getting too dangerous Ria and Fern have to smuggle him away safely, much to his chagrin. But something goes wrong, and Ria, Fern, Fenrir and their servants must fight their way out.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Random Quotes For Fenaria   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Built on blood and bone, wrought in gold, set in stone.
Before first light on the death of the dark knight.
Alone she stands, the last empress of all the lands.

Do you fear death, Fenrir? How could one who stands against it so often? But it must seem impossible for something-- someone so great to fall. So do you?

You are speaking to an empress, you fool.

I'm here to burn down everything you stood for.

Greatness is the bridge over oceans and lifetimes. Fenaria is greatness.

Last edited by Tempest on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: End of Era Feels   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:35 am

Fern walked among the darkness of the once warm and bustling halls. The great stained windows were all that was left. They cast beautiful rays of warm orange light upon the cold stone columns. She admired them in all their glory. Some of the best known artisans of their world were called upon to make these halls and the tapestries that hung from the "ironclad walls." They depicted the many wars and deeds of her and her late companions in glorious detail. In generations time, she'd be nothing but a fairytale to pups and great deeds would be known only as myths. She reached the end of the hall, where years ago she once stood and witnessed her sister in rule oversee the beginnings of what would be their legacy. The three great windows were nothing but a hole in the wall where a cold and bitter draft could creep in. Now, it was finally filled. Magnificent stained glass windows, one for each of the three founders had taken their place. Their exact likeliness illuminated in front of a beautiful scene. It was the first time Fern had seen it since Ria and Fenrir went on their last crusade. It was so newly finished that the creators of this masterpiece still had their tools lying around. Fern glanced upwards into the blinding light, and shed a single tear for the two great wolves who she had come to respect over the years she'd known them. They who would forever be alongside her once she joined them in death. Together, they'd be known as They Who Shaped The World.

---

Ria Notes:
Ria's family, if not killed earlier, can live to an extremely old age

She was very close to the old king of her land, her uncle. Who, despite having his duties as Shah, was Ria's role-model of sorts and taught her how to love her kingdom and people. She still thinks him as the only good king and hopes to one day honour him and live up to his expectations, to become greater than even he.

When Ria's brother became king, she was happy to serve him, however after he too was murdered did any treasonous thoughts start to become acknowledged and played upon. Ria decided to take fate into her own paws.

Ria's mother did not really love her children, for she blamed them for her treatment, however she still raised cared for them nonetheless. They did have a bond of sorts, however, as she was a proud she-wolf. They'd take turns wishing death upon those who disrespected them.

Ria's ex-husband kept Ria's (less than glamorous) portrait in the old halls of Vertaos. It is only upon Fern's first time visiting this place (just after the war) it is seen shattered, but so recently smashed that the rock that had broken it is seen nearby. It is obvious that the majority of the kingdom had still thought quite highly of Ria, even despite the rumours of murder and conspiracy, and - eventually - treason.

Ria is afraid of making bad decisions, under the guidance of traitors or without the wisdom of her trusted advisors.

She is the last descendant of a family tree that is traced back to days when wolves slept under the stars, a daughter of a legacy she must continue. She is afraid of being forgotten, of being the one to cause a whole legacy to disappear.

Garrett might know Ria from the past?

---

First Post Draft:
There was so much to be done.

Half the buildings of the fortress were ashes and rubble. Some of the exterior walls had been defiled by the loyalists, and the great windows of the throne room and great hall were shattered. That was perhaps what Ria found most distasteful of all. Ria stood among the shards of what was once a beautiful piece of art, although she was not afraid to admit that she was somewhat pleased that the hideous visage of the previous King had been ruined, along with those of his predecessors. The newly appointed Empress decided instead to take it as an opportunity. History was wiped clean, and now they could reap the benefits they had rightfully deserved.

She oversaw the artisans and crafters, rolling in like a tide. She had even posed for a portrait of herself to be used as reference, and work was to be started on the great windows to fill the empty chasm. She would summon her associates to discuss matters soon, and she planned on asking them their opinion on the progress of repairs. She also planned on getting them to pose for their own portraits as well.

"Don't worry, it's being funded from my own personal capital -- and it's not only for our enjoyment. Sooner or later we must impress our neighbours. We best be ready to amaze them."

"Besides, they are getting pay for their families through this commission! Do not be so short-sighted, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Some World Building   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 9:40 am

The Crimson Angel lies on the outskirts of the Fenarian Empire, just before the mountains of the northern frontier. It's a dank, filthy establishment that hasn't changed in years. It still serves the same old grog as it did five generations ago. But what few know, it's presence has played a huge part of our history.

It was where our Empresses met.

I feel like Ria, Fern and especially Fen would be known by different titles in other kingdoms. Like, Fenrir is the Blood Lord or just Fenrir in Fenaria, but he might be known as something like, Kingslayer, Blood of the Mountains, The Mountainbreaker, or The Wrongful King in the other counties depending on what he's known for in that area.

Imagine some of the songs/stories about them with aliases like that. I can't wait for festivals and things with contests (Fen would rock the strength and drinking competitions) and unique ales (named after us, of course) and songs about local heroes and the rise of Fenaria's power with their glorious Empresses at the head of it. Plus, once the Arena is finished, the gladiatorial battles and duels. I'm sad Ria probably won't be hanging out in the streets (darn me for making a stuffy character), but at least I can make her drag along random Dukes and people from outside Fenaria to see the CULTURE she's brought into what was once a dingy little kingdom in the middle of nowhere.

What would the local drinks be called? Blood of Kings for a fancy red wine, perhaps of the year Fenaria rose to power? The Dark Empress for a local brown ale (named after Fern, of course), made locally at the Crimson Angel Inn, perhaps? Fern Beer? Legionnaires' Stout? Blood Lord's Murry? Imagine someone ordering simmered mountain lamb with a pint of Queensguard's Cider. (I'm hungry now.)

Also, should there be like, other languages that other areas speak? Like, people could say they're speaking another language from a certain region, but still have whatever the translation that would be in english, so people can still follow with their story and if someone else speaks the dialect from that area they can understand them and respond to them. Just have them like, write 'they said in Vertsen's tongue' or make it another text colour or font with a footnote on what language/area the language is from. It'd make interactions between countries (such as in Ria's ambassador meetings/balls/dinners) as well as criminal underworld of Fenaria really interesting, as well as having characters from certain places more appealing.

Last edited by Tempest on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Portrait Ideas   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 am

"The dragon on the dais." Fenrir, laying near the Empresses' thrones during meetings.

Currency? Just gold? Gold/silver/copper? Or something unique to the Empire?

Fenrir's portrait/window: A bloody battlefield near his head and jagged thorns, which then fades into skulls, then roses (with blood dripping off their petals) take over and curl around his legs, and a pile of gold at his feet. He's holding a heart between his paws and grinning menacingly toward the viewer. (Pose is like this)

Fern's portrait/window: A halo around her head, the rolling green hills of Fenaria behind her and apple blossoms entwined around her. The pristine walls of the castle are at her back, and wheat grows at her feet. Between her paws is a dove taking flight.

Ria's portrait/window: Around her face is a halo, illuminating a famous scene. She holds a overflowing goblet of red wine, the purple and red banners of Fenaria flowing behind her back. Red roses with thorns curl around the portrait, and broken crowns lie at her feet.

Stylized tapestries of Fenrir drowning his father and breaking the rock his father tried to trap him with, Ria leaving her kingdom or finding her brother dead, Fern turning her back to her dying mother, the old king being dangled out of the balcony, etc. (Example?)

Beautiful mosaiced floors on the dais of the rising sun of Fenaria. Gilded carvings in the columns (example 1, example 2). Lovely red woven rug leading into the throne room. Brass candelabras and wrought iron braziers line the long room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Fern Rear!!!11one   For Fern Rear!!!11one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Fern Rear!!!11one

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
t h e | p o s s é :: g e n e r a l-