t h e | p o s s é
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Random Poo Poo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Tempest

● Gender : Female
❤ Mate : Valor ♥
Treasure Treasure : 500

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:26 pm

NAME
Ruma {ra-ooo-mah}; merciful... or Queen of the Apes, either way
ALIASES
-  
SPECIES
Himalayan Wolf; Canis Lupus Chanco
PROFESSION
Healer • Paramedic • Master of Alchemy

BUILD
32.5in Shoulder Height • 75lbs

Being fairly malnourished in her youth has taken it's toll upon --, as such she is fairly leaner than average and her bones are more fragile, making her not very useful when hunting and fighting. However she remains roughly the same height as she would've been if she were fed well while growing up, perhaps even slightly taller than most of her subspecies at 31 and a half  inches at the shoulder. Otherwise she isn't too much unusual with a normally proportioned structure.

She has a thin muzzle, a dainty pointed nose, small wide-set rectangular ears, small paws and a rather ragged scruff.

PELT TEXTURE
-- isn't all that fluffy, her pelt smooth and silky. It's quite thin and sparse however what it lacks in density it makes up in length. During the summer seasons it's roughly the same length of everyone else's, however in the cooler and wetter times of year it's at least a third longer than it should be, even for a species from the colder climates.
You can often find bits and pieces from the landscape in this wolf's fur as she rarely ever grooms it. She seems to think it just adds to her natural charm.

MARKINGS
https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/1zzzma.png

EYE COLOUR
Heterochromia

TALENTS
-
STRENGTHS
-
WEAKNESSES
-

PERSONALITY
-

HISTORY
-

MATE
-
PUPS
-

Last edited by Tempest on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:15 pm

The grinch that stoled Rora

They'll Do Great Things

What Rora said when the pack first formed
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:33 am

Random Poo Poo Flouri10
BIG FAT PICTURE HERE
RULES WERE MADE TO BE BROKEN
Random Poo Poo Flouri11
Name:
Vanguard

Nomad Dominant Matriarch

Random Poo Poo Flouri10
Random Poo Poo Coolte11
Random Poo Poo Flouri11
Build:
31.9'' 79.5 lbs

Markings:
Work In Progress

Eye Colour:
Olive with a pale limey colour towards the upper part of the iris

Wounds:
Vanguard has four scars running down her cheek just under her left eye. She earned these from the famous battle in which she earned her name and she wears them like she would a Medal of Valour. Apart from that she also has a noticeably large scar over her left shoulder and some mauling on her hind right leg.

Random Poo Poo Flouri10
Random Poo Poo Coolte14
Random Poo Poo Flouri11
Attitude:
Headstrong Rebellious Aggressive Boisterous   Loyal Truthful Competitive

Work In Progress

Random Poo Poo Flouri10
Random Poo Poo Coolte15
Random Poo Poo Flouri11
Talents:
Fighting Swimming Hunting

Strengths:
Fearless Tough Determined

Weaknesses:
Reckless Inexperienced Stubborn

Random Poo Poo Flouri10
Random Poo Poo Coolte13
Random Poo Poo Flouri11
Past:
Work In Progress

[Van and Al meet up > Van decides she's leaving because's scared that Al's making her mushy > Al asks to come with her > They run into Ghost who tags along for her own reasons > The three find this place > They decide to rest for a while > They come across someone who asks if they can join their group and rest in their "territory" > They kinda form a pack with Van and Al being the semi-official leaders > Continues on from there] ???

Random Poo Poo Flouri10
Random Poo Poo Coolte12
Random Poo Poo Flouri11
Friends:
Ghost / At first I was rather unsure of her, her with her demonic eyes an' mysteriousness. I still don't know her extremely well but I think we could be good chums if she stopped being so darn secluded.

Suitors:
Alastor / This bloke annoys the hell out of me, sometimes I just want to rip his throat out! Not to mention I feel strangely sick around him. It's like there's something caught in my throat which makes it harder to breath, and there's an aching in my chest. I wish I knew how to cure this disease... Perhaps I should speak to a Shaman before it gets worse.

Mate:
Work In Progress

Offspring:
Work In Progress

Paternal:
Work In Progress

Maternal:
Work In Progress

Siblings:
Work In Progress

Random Poo Poo Flouri11
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 6:26 am

Code:
TITLE: NAME HERE
PICTURE
FANCY FLOURISH

Name:
 NAME, PRONUNCIATION, ORIGIN

Species:
 -- [i]Canis Lupus [SUBSPECIES][/i]

CURRENT RANK, DESIRED RANKS

Pack:
 --

Voice:
 DEEPNESS, SOUND [warm, melodic, sweet, etc.], HOWL, LAUGH

FLOURISH
TITLE: PERSONALITY

Behaviour:
 2 VICES [stubborn, aggressive, blunt], 2 VIRTUES [devotion, brave, leaderlike, etc.], 1 TRAIT OF YOUR CHOICE

Dislikes:
 --, --, --

Fears:
  PHOBIA, PHOBIA, GREATEST FEAR

Dreams:
 GOAL, GOAL, LIFETIME WISH

FLOURISH
TITLE: APPEARANCE

Build:
 SHOULDER HEIGHT [see guide on subspecies], LENGTH FROM NOSE TO TAIL [see guide on subspecies], WEIGHT [see guide on subspecies]

GENERAL BUILD, HEAD shape / size, EAR shape / rotation / placement, PAW size, LEG length / width, NECK length / width, TAIL length / width

Fur Texture:
 LENGTH, TEXTURE, SHAPE

Markings:
BASE, MANTEL, UNDERSIDE, MARKINGS, COAT HUE/TINT

Eye Colour:
IRIS COLOUR, HUE/TINTS

FLOURISH
TITLE: ABILITIES

Talents:
--, --, -- [swimming, fighting, lying, charisma, co-operation, leadership, hunting, healing, etc. Generally helpful skills]

Strengths:
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, YOUR CHOICE [agile, strong, adaptable, etc.  Genetics and traits that help you survive on your own or would help you in a fight]

Weaknesses:
 PHYSICAL, MENTAL, YOUR CHOICE [slow, gullible, dull, etc. 'Fatal Flaws']

FLOURISH
TITLE: PAST LIFE

History:
 BIRTH, PUPHOOD, ADOLESCENCE, EARLY ADULTHOOD, PRESENT

FLOURISH
TITLE: RELATIONS

Acquaintances:
--

Friends:
--

Suitors:
COURTERS, ATTRACTION, OPINIONS [useful for complex characters]

Mate:
--

Pups:
--

Paternal:
SIRE
GRANDSIRE
GRANDDAM

Maternal:
DAM
GRANDSIRE
GRANDDAM
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 8:22 am

Last edited by Tempest on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Random Poo Poo Hibicu10Random Poo Poo Coolte54
Random Poo Poo Jujulo11

T I T L E :
JuJu

G E N D E R :
Surfer Chic )( ♀ )( Female

A G E :
2 years; 8 months

S U B S P E C I E S :
Great Plains Wolf )( Canis lupus nubilus

S T A T U R E :
Newcomer )( Fisher

A C C E N T :
idk lol » JuJu speaks like someone fresh out of the 80s, using phrases like "cool, man" "that's radical, dude" and "groovy, bro" often. "Surfer slang" is also paired with this. JuJu has a semi-deep voice, but not very deep, thus still feminine.

S C E N T :
JuJu smells like a mixture of coconut, frangipani and hibiscus

O R I G I N S :
The beaches of California )( North America

Random Poo Poo Coolte55

B O D Y ☮ B U I L D :
Tall, thin, with powerful legs and broad paws.

F U R ☮ T E X T U R E:
Long, tangled and messy.

M A R K I N G S ☮ A N D ☮ C O L O U R:
Silver "socks" on paws, sandy golden on legs, a light grey base, darker grey upon back and tail, near-black grey on forehead and tail tip, silver inner ears and on snout as well as a "hibiscus" on right cheek and more sandy golden above eyes and on rims of ears.

E Y E ☮ S H A D E :
Right eye is daisy-bush-purple, left eye is ochre-orange.

Random Poo Poo Coolte56

Crazy )( Disobedient )( Laid-Back
JuJu is generally very relaxed unless threatened or insulted, being a lover and not a fighter. She believes in peace and free-love, although would not mind having someone all to herself. Work-In-Progress

L I K E S :
Favourite Activities : Long walks on the beach )( Swimming )( Fishing
Favourite Places : The ocean )( The deep wilderness surrounded by nature
Favourite Food : Freshly-Caught Salmon )( Crab )( Venison
Favourite Time : Sunset
Favourite Season : A Cool, Sunny Summer

D I S L I K E S :
Disfavoured Activities : Fighting )( Killing
Disfavoured Places : The Desert )( Cold Places
Disfavoured Food : Rotten Meat )( Spoiled Fish )( Beaver
Disfavoured Time : Moonless Nights
Disfavoured Season : Winter

D R E A M S :
To one day have a mate that loves the beach and nature as much as she does

F E A R S :
None that she is aware of

Random Poo Poo Coolte57

Raised in California by the seaside, decided that she didn't like the new alpha's fighting, leaves pack. Work-In-Progress

Random Poo Poo Coolte58

M A T E :
JuJu is interested in a strong, dark-pelted male that loves the ocean just as much as she does

O F F S P R I N G :
JuJu loves the little rascals, although she is not sure if she could have her own

P A R E N T S :
Banjo )( ♂ )( Alive
Seabreeze )( ♀ )( Alive

S I B L I N G S :
Twigg )( ♂ )( Alive

Reason for editing
Preview Send

Options
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Random Poo Poo Hibicu11

K o m B i

N a M e :
Kombi

G e n D e r :
Female •  

A g e :
3 years •  2 months

S p e C i e s :
African Wild Dog •  East African Hunting Dog •  Lycaon Pictus Lupinus

R a N k :
Warrior •  Hunter

S c e n  t :
The only way to describe it is like fresh tennis ba.lls with a slight hint of the smell that a large, freshly made book smells like [such as a dictionary]

O r i G i n s :
The Volkswagon ClanMajete Wildlife ReserveAfrica

B o D y • B u I l d :
Kombi is a fairly fragile looking female, despite being at least a few inches taller than most, and although she is a little overweight. She has pretty large paws and ears than normal ratios, and a slightly shorter tail. Her greatest physical skill would be stamina: She can keep her top speed more than twice as long than other dogs.

F u r • T e X t u r e :
Quite short, and not exactly soft except on her underbelly and chest, where it is longer than normal.

P e l t • M a r K i n g s :
A mix of zebra, leopard, cheetah, tiger and cow prints all over her, all in white, tawny orange, black and silver or grey. She has orange and grey under her eyes, a black pin stipe that goes down along her spine, starting from her forehead and ending at her tail. Her tail is dipped in white and marbled with black. There are other notable markings, but her pelt is primarily tan with lots of dark grey and black.

E y e • C o L o u r :
Both of her eyes are a lime green colour with little flecks of gold near the pupil.

AggressiveAssertiveHard-TrustingFaithfulTerritorial
--

L i K e s :
------

D i s L i k e s :
------

D r E a m s :
--
--
--

H a B i t s :
--
--
--
R e l a T i o n s
M a T e :
None yetO P E N

O f f S p r i n g :
None yet♂/♀Looking for a mate firstly

P a r E n t s :
CommodoreAlive
PonchoAlive

S i b L i n g s :
StoneyAlive
FinchAlive
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Random Poo Poo Ntombi10
____________________________________________________________________________________

N a m e :
Ntombi South African name, meaning "Lady" in Zulu

G e n d e r :
Female

A g e :
2 years 11 months

S p e c i e s :
African Wild Dog Cape Hunting Dog Lycaon pictus pictus

R a n k :
Hunter Chief of the Hunt

S c e n  t :
A musky scent - similar to that of a water buffalo - combined with the smell before a storm

D i e t :
Ntombi's favourite food is Thompson's Gazelle, although she will eat almost anything

A c c e n t :
Rich and slightly hard-to-understand East African, although her actual voice is fairly smooth although deep
____________________________________________________________________________________
Random Poo Poo Coolte36

G e n e r a l B u i l d :
Ntombi is a tall creature - even for an African Wild Dog! - and stands at least seven inches above average. Her main frame is fairly thin and streamline, although she is a very well-toned and muscled female. Her legs are the most powerful part of her body, being being strong and long, and help her maintain her top speed from ten minute to close to half an hour. Her top speed is 46mph, that's 74km/h and two miles-per-hour faster than most African Wild Dogs!

P e l t T e x t u r e :
Ntombi has slightly longer fur than most of her kind. It's kind of rough on most parts of her body apart from her legs, where it is silky smooth, face and muzzle, where it is soft, and on her chest, tail and underbelly, where it is fluffy.

F u r M a r k i n g s :
Ntombi's fur comes in four different colours.  Apart from her base pale tan, a nice pale fawn, dark, rich chocolate-brown and black splotches that rarely overlap each other make up her markings. The darker coloured splotches tend to have a dot in the centre when the splotch almost curves completely around.

On her paws she has the fawn as well as on the tip of her tail, her cheeks and around her neck. Notable black markings would be the flame-like splotch that separates her cream tail-tip and her base of tan as well as the "crescent moon" on her left thigh, black below her eyes, around her mouth and down the top of her muzzle and connecting to a stripe across her forehead. Black also covers most of her ears apart from the dark brown centre. The chocolate-brown also appears above her eyes. Lastly, she has a black spot - or "beauty mark" - on her left cheek.

E y e S h a d e :
A dark, faded green on both eyes called "Grey Asparagus" in exact shade.
Random Poo Poo Coolte39

Determined Patient Kind Family-Orientated Over-Protective Merciless
Ntombi is a generally kind and patient creature, or - at least - not mean or cruel. ...Unless you provoke her by one way or another, for example threatening her, her family, friends, an innocent or a pup. Once provoked, she will not hesitate to attack if reasoning does not prevail. Even if her opponent were thrice her size, she would have no second thoughts about lashing out. Reckless? Definitely.

But despite being a little aggressive in that respect, Ntombi is a patient and understanding female, if over-protective and takes a while to warm up to strangers if she doesn't bite their head off beforehand. She's a family-orientated dog and loves pups and the company of family and friends. She dreams of finding a good, strong, handsome mate and starting her own family as her mother and father had wanted her to, and she will fulfil that want if it kills her.

Determination is Ntombi's middle name. As you might've guessed, she's as stubborn as a bag of rocks and won't give in for anything, even death. She'll keep going until she can't go anymore and must be reminded - if not, forced - to take a break before she works herself into the ground.

Overall, Ntombi stands up for the little guy, even if the little guy was perfectly capable of taking care of himself, will complete any task or die trying, will throw herself into a fight without thinking, is a merciless fighter, loves pups and enjoys long walks on the beach.

P l e a s u r e s :
Hunting Being With Family Pups Watching The Stars Storms, Rain and Water

P e e v e s :
Loud Noises Other Females Fighting Those Who Are Too Sure Of Themselves Strangers

H o p e s :
Ntombi looks forward to having her own family someday, and perhaps becoming the Chief of Hunters
Random Poo Poo Coolte37

Ntombi's father was born in South Africa, and although many of the elders within Sauda's - Ntombi's mother - pack protested, he soon became part of the pack. He was a young male of three years, searching for a meaning. Xolani had left his natal pack like many of his brothers, but unlike them, he travelled to East Africa and fell in love with a young female that would soon become his mate.

Ntombi started off life in a National Park in East African during one of the hottest summers in two decades. She was one of two pups in the third litter of Xolani and Sauda's. Most of her siblings had already retired from the small pack in search of their own destiny and only a few remained. One of them was Ntombi's older brother, Abiku. He was one of the firstborn and hesitated to leave his parents. Ntombi grew close to her older brother and spent most of her childhood hanging out with him.

Life in the pack was good - but of course they had hardships, it being some of the dryest years the pack had ever lived through - for well over two year. No tragedies shook the pack, nothing bothered them.

At least, until after Abiku left...
Random Poo Poo Coolte38

M u m e o :
Ntombi is looking for a good, strong, healthy male to father her future children

M t o t o :
Ntombi must find a mate before she has pups

P a r e n t s :
Xolani Deceased
Sauda Alive

S i b l i n g s :
Abiku Alive
??? ??? ???
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:46 pm

LOL HAI CHAOS

● • · • ● • · • ● • ·  • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • ·  • ● • · • ● • · • ● • ·  • ● • · • ● • · • ●
Random Poo Poo Coolte62
Random Poo Poo Genuge10
● • · • ● • · • ● • ·  • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • · • ● • ·  • ● • · • ● • · • ● • ·  • ● • · • ● • · • ●

Name:
Kapugen

Species:
Alexander Archipelago Wolf › Northern Timber Wolf

Newcomer › Provider › Gatherer / Fisher / Hunter

Random Poo Poo Coolte63
Structure:
Kapu isn't a massive male, being of average weight and build. He's a little slimmer than normal and his paws and front half are a little broader. His legs are much shorter than normal, making him seem stout. He has trouble keeping up with others with a longer stride because of this. He's not unfit, but he's not in shape either. He's a little plumper on the belly than most wolves and he has smallish, round ears. His tail is medium length and has a kink in it from his sister breaking it when they were pups.

Pelt:
Kapu has fur of medium length everywhere except on his tail and the back of his neck, where it is overly long, making him seem to have a sort of ruff or mane. He also has very short fur on his underbelly and face. It's not exactly pleasant to touch, it being fairly rough on his torso and thighs, although his underbelly and neck are quite soft and is nice to cuddle into.

Markings:
Kapu looks mainly like the classical Timber Wolf, his base being a off-grey and a slightly creamy milk-white belly, chest, and underside, and him also having the tawny orange-brown on his muzzle, ears and back. Kapu also has a very dark near-black colour covering his forehead, neck, and saddle on his back. The colour goes down his forelegs down his shoulder, elbows, and then end at his shins in a large patch with a little bit of the tawny orange-brown. He also a line of the near-black going down his spine and tail, ending in a sort of "T" on his tail. The near-black  swirls down the front of his thighs and his tail tip is also dipped in the colour. The only other notable markings would be a bit of orange-brown and off-white on his tail, plus off-white around his eyes.

Eyes:
Kapu's eyes are primarily warm, dark chocolate-brown, although he has a little bit of pale yellow-gold towards his pupil.

Imperfections:
Kapu has a kink in his tail from where his sister broke it when they were only a couple of months. His legs are ever so slightly deformed in the way that his oversized paws point slightly outwards, although not enough that it's extremely noticeable. The only scar he has is one on his chin that's only very prominent when he's wet or if he's in the shade.

Random Poo Poo Coolte64
Behaviour:
Kapu is a fairly shy wolf, although not in a modest way. No, he is perfectly arrogant and thinks he can complete things he so obviously can't. He will take credit for things he didn't exactly do or mean to do, and will deny any weaknesses, failures or imperfections in his character, performance or his appearance.

Kapu is a coward in the face of danger or a superior, although he will attempt to make himself look tough or appealing by accepting a challenge. He tried his best to be brave or courageous, but he just doesn't have the right stuff to be a hero or great courageous warrior.

Kapu could be called flirty or charming, perhaps a gentleman of sorts, but not a very good one. He's a bit of a lady's man, you could say, although that's mainly because he hasn't found someone to force him to settle down, let alone want to settle down with him.

Habits:
› Over gorging
› Being very kind to females
› Chewing his mouth when scared or nervous

Fears:
› Anything bigger than a caterpillar
› Anything that creepeth or crawleth
› Other wolves and aggressive females

Lifetime Goals:
› To have pups someday
› To claim a pretty, young female for himself
› To be a hero

Random Poo Poo Coolte67
Strengths:
› Agile; has good reflexes
› Stealthy; good at staying silent when creepin'

Weaknesses:
› Horrible warrior; literally no knowledge of fighting
› Scared of everything; can easily be startled and distracted

Skills:
› Combat; 3o/1oo
› Hunting; 7o/1oo
› Medical; 1o/1oo

Random Poo Poo Coolte65
History:
Kapu lived a normal life with his mother, father and sister in Alaska. They were forced to leave their territory when a large neighbouring pack challenged the small family to it. Kapu's mother and father were forced to relocate to a dry, barren tundra with very few prey. Despite surviving with scarce resources, his family soon lost weight and became weaker. His mother was expecting a second litter when she froze to death, too weak and hungry to be able to generate enough heat to keep herself alive. Things started to fall apart. Mutiny started as his sister started fighting viciously for food, one night killing their father over a mere rabbit. Kapu ran away after that and made himself forget. Since then he has never looked back, his journey to Canada his main priority. (*Rough draft: Working in progress*)

Random Poo Poo Coolte66
Mate:
None yet, although he is planning on asking Genesis sometime soon

Offspring:
Expecting... I think? Not sure. (Click for possible designs!)

Parents:
Astrid › Mother › Deceased
Fenris › Father › Deceased

Sister:
Crisis › Sister › Alive

Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:49 pm

• ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ •
Random Poo Poo Fablet11
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Random Poo Poo Coolte12
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
‿ : N A M E : ‿
Fable

‿ : G E N D E R : ‿
Female Mare

‿ : A G E : ‿
Adult 6 years

‿ : B R E E D : ‿
Gypsy Vanner x Shire Horse

‿ : O R I G I N : ‿
Born on the 25th of June in Hungary

• ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ • ‿ •
Random Poo Poo Coolte13

‿ : B U I L D : ‿
Due to the mixed heritage of her father, Fable stands at the average height for a Shire - one of the largest horse breed in the world - with all of the strength of the massive draught beasts but with most of the characteristics of a Gypsy Vanner, another breed of draft horse but with more diversity among them. Fable isn't all the bulky, although she can be described as a bit broader in build despite being quite tall - even for her breed - at almost 17 hands, which is the average height for stallions. Her head is ever so slightly shorter than normal with longer ears. She is a coldblood, through and through.

‿ : C O A T : ‿
Fable's base colour is grullo which is a brownish grey colour caused by dun on a black horse, although her's is much darker and more brown than normal. Her coat is always a little longer and furrier than most breed although it stays the same all year 'round and does not get longer in the winter. She has trouble keeping it clean so she doesn't really bother much anymore.

‿ : M A R K I N G S : ‿
Fable has what's classified as a "bald" face and socks. Apart from the black dorsal stripe that all grullos have, she also has white ear tips and a  brindle of ebony.

‿ : M A N E : ‿
This mare's mane and tail are primarily black although brown, ochre and silver taint it with streaks throughout except at the roots with the newer hair. Her mane and tail are long and always ragged and messy, sometimes even tangled with a bunch of twigs and leaf-litter in it: She takes pride in her wildness.

‿ : E Y E S : ‿
Fable has very long off-white feathering that's extremely long in the winter, and in the summer it is just as excessive, even for her breed. In the wet it becomes a much dirtier white due to mud and grime.

‿ : E Y E S : ‿
A dark chocolate brown with a greenish turquoise blue rimming the edges.

Random Poo Poo Coolte14

Good Natured Hot Tempered Stubborn Childish Neurotic

Fable is extremely witty and sarcastic and sometimes even mean spirited, although she does not mean to hurt anyone on purpose unless they've seriously riled her up... Which is somewhat easy to do. She's well known to tease, although this is normally only in good humour and playfully. Her attitude toward life is to have fun and not to take it all that seriously, and though she doesn't really seem to care about what anyone thinks about her, she is in fact extremely emotional although she will always deny it or simply hide it, which she is terrible at and will often give up after a while. She doesn't like large crowds and would prefer to have a small band of close friends than a massive herd of them. She prizes family extremely high, although she had no plans for becoming a mother or matriarch, despite her not minding the prospect and showing some promise of leadership, although she has a long way to go to become a matriarch.

Random Poo Poo Coolte15

‿ : M A T E : ‿
No stallion except one that proves himself exceptional could win her over

‿ : S U I T O R S : ‿
No stallion has courted her yet

‿ : H E R D : ‿
Fable proves to remain perfectly alone although she craves company

‿ : F O A L S : ‿
Fable is fertile although lacks the maternal instinct

‿ : P A R E N T S : ‿
Styx Sire Alive
Glade Dam Alive

‿ : S I B L I N G S : ‿
Sovereign Older Brother Alive
Calamity Younger Sister Alive

Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Random Poo Poo Mare10

Aggressive bloodmarked flea-bitten grey Arabian mare

Name
???

Breed
Arabian

Accent
Southern

- - - - -

This mare is well-known for her sassy attitude, lack of fear, and the blood-mark on her shoulder. She values courage quite high, although looks down upon those who have so much much of it to be foolish. She has no tolerance for rule-breaking cowards with no discipline and will punish them harshly should she get the chance to do so. -- admires the ability to accept your own defeat humbly and to not brag of your victories, although she may have trouble doing so herself as she will never give up unless she knows there's no chance at victory. This mare is a war-horse and she thrives on the thrill of battle although would prefer to be the one calling the shots than the one on the front lines, so to speak. -- is not exactly arrogant although she can be somewhat stubborn and stuck in her ways of sorts, although she knows what it means to be loyal and would never betray or do wrong by another.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Character Moral Alignments   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:50 am

Lawful Good: Aurora
"Why would we hurt you?"

Neutral Good: Oceania
"Murderers are people too, right?" (Referring to Damocles)

Chaotic Good: Malakai + --
"Equality to the people, man!"

Lawful Neutral: Petrona
"Remember your place, whelp. I'm not afraid to take it from you." 

True Neutral: 'Captain Shanty'
"I don't need your moral ideals to know what I must do."

Chaotic Neutral: Helios (? Lone Wolf)
"As far as I can tell, it's kill to survive or kill to serve."

Neutral Evil: ???
"You need to learn some respect, mortal!"

Lawful Evil: Lake (?)
"I'm not about to risk my kingdom for a distant land's children"

Chaotic Evil: 'Vanguard'
"Oh, you're all screwed? That's nice. Toodles!"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Guards: Patrols the territory for threats and lone wolves. Marks the borders. Always the first on a scene as theyre never far away. Are preared to fight while waiting for re enfoorcements.
Warriors: The primary fighters, always ready to jump into action. When not chasing out dangerous foes they can be found lying about the den site and accompaning others about the territory
Spies: Messengers, scouts and sentinels. They track down creatures of all kinds, survey the territory and is resources and run messages for and keeps tabs on the entire pack.
Hunters: The wolves in charge of maintaining the herds, keeeping them aive and healthy while still fillling our bellies.
Gatherers: Primary food manaement wolves, guardians od our rations. They keeep stock our larders with anything they find that is edible an
Fishers: The hunters of fish, crustaceans, amphibians, . When they are not fishing they are helping maintain the water sources and are in charge of rationing water and digging for water during droughts

Guards should have goood loud howls
fisher must be able to hold brath

healers colllect herbs, treat pups, t sick, injured, deal with the fallen and get the unconcious out of hrms way
nanny ; cars for mothers, pups, elder and is in charge of securing the paacks bloodlinfe (matchmaker?)
Mentor: teacher, keeper of lor and therapist, counciler, chaperone envoy. Patrols with guards when not setttling arguments or accompaning newcomers
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 2:52 pm

"It seems that I have been too lenient towards strangers and our borders. However, I do not intend on shutting them down and earasing everything I and this pack have come to stand for." "I am not going risk my family's lives. So, we shall start taking loose shifts to keep uninvited renegades from invading our den. Patrols of at least two, every rise and fall. I will also not be allowing to travel away from the woods alone without permission from me, or those who were on patrol. Any questions, concerns?" "I will not stand to loose yet another member."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:36 pm

DId I ever tell u that my family obsessed with Batman. If they could, they'd have the bat signal on the family crest.Okay, maybe not, but he's basically the family mascot. Almost as iconic as an armadillo (long story). So one time, my mother found out that a bunch of random 90s characters were coming to the local shopping centre for some reason, the bunch of Santa-wannabes. So she was like, "YOU MUST UPHOLD THE FAMILY LEGACY! IT IS BY LAW AND TRADITION FOR YOU TO GET YOUR PHOTO TAKEN WITH BATMAN BEFORE YOU ARE 18!" And so I awkwardly got a photo taken by overexcited mother, and she had it framed on the mantle and has a little shrine to it. She gives it fresh sacrifices everday. Just kidding about those last parts, but it was the wallpaper on her phone for a while. Now she prefers weird expressions I make a surprising amount of.

I t is my late new years resoluti9n to become more witty! But thats okay, gotta give everyone else a chnce afterall.

Castaways, stowaways, marooners, prisoners (possibly pressganged pirates or pardoned oulaws,) and mutineers. Slaves too. ODY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Poo Poo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Poo Poo   Random Poo Poo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Poo Poo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
t h e | p o s s é :: g e n e r a l-