t h e | p o s s é
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

RP Test Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Tempest

● Gender : Female
❤ Mate : Valor ♥
Treasure Treasure : 500

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 am

RP Test Area

RP Test Area Lol10

Territory Level: 80/100

Claimed by: Valour and Tempest

Den Quality: 80/100; Can fit four adult wolves

Feel free to test the dice, your character, plots, and generally anything else here

Last edited by Tempest on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/
Tempest
Tempest

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 am

Tempest waltzed her way through the thick shrubbery and long grass, glancing toward the skies as a eagle passed overhead, gliding on the wind, cawing loudly before diving toward the ground, only to return to the atmosphere with a squealing rodent in it's grasp. 'Where is he?' The she-wolf thought, sniffing the breeze again, glancing around in search of the male. After a short while of searching, the multicoloured she-wolf sighed, growling to herself. 'I might as well catch us lunch while I'm out here.' She growled to herself bitterly.

Last edited by Tempest on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wilderness

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 am

The member 'Tempest' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Search For Food' :
RP Test Area Fawn10
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 am

The golden gilded she-wolf glanced around for any sign of life. She knew there was a water source around here; a oasis. She sniffed the air, but still found nothing. She cursed her luck, as the wind was blowing toward the watering hole and not from it. If any prey were there then they would've sensed her presence already.

Snorting viciously, the huntress forced her way through the tall, golden grass, the heat of the blazing sun pouring down upon her back. She slowly made her way towards the water source, the idea of food making her mouth water.

The predator climbed the hill that overlooked the oasis, as low to the ground as possible as to not be detected. 'There's my prey.' She smirked, spotting a older fawn and his mother under one of the great trees. He was incredibly skinny and small compared to others of his age: He would've never made a strong buck with his own harem let alone make it through the first few months without a predator picking him off. It might as well have been Tempest to put him out of his misery and put good use to him.

And stalked down from the high ground, getting as close as she could without provoking the mother of the fawn. Her gold and dark grey colouring blending her with the shadows and grass of the prairie. It was not long before the doe noticed the she-wolf, alerting her offspring whom went running. The mother charged toward the predator, rearing up before stamping the ground where the she-wolf was just a second before she rolled away, diving for safety. Tempest flashed the doe a smile, respect for her courage when most would've ran. Quickly getting to her feet, the predator bounced back up and charged as fast as she could after the little one.
Back to top Go down
The Wilderness

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 am

'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Bad10
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 am

That kid must've been pretty fast because he had already gotten miles away before Tempest could even get to her top speed. She glanced behind her shoulder and saw the doe racing at the speed that only a angry mother deer could reach in hot pursuit.

Before she knew it, the mother had overtaken the she-wolf and was now standing before her, ready to pummel her. The she-wolf stood there stupidly, stunned.
Back to top Go down
Valour
Valour

● Gender : Male
❤ Mate : YOU CAN'T HAVE MY PESTY
Treasure Treasure : 50

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:28 am

Valour charged in unexpectedly, using his large, strong legs to push his heavy weight off of the ground. He leaped toward the doe, crashing into her strong neck, clawing and biting, just barely being able to hold on. The doe, alarmed at the sudden ambush, aborted her attack immediately to instead fling the male off. The wolf let go, letting himself to fall to the ground, landing on his side. The doe, apparently deciding she was no match for two wolves, fled as fast as she could in order to catch up with her son.

The large heavyweight male got to his feet, wincing at the slight pain from crashing to the ground but he doubted it was little more than some bruising. He shook off the dirt and dry grass in his fur and walked over to the female. "You know what? That kid could become a great stag someday with a mother like that." He said with a smile, his eyes following the two as they disappeared into the distance. "You okay?" He asked, returning his attention to the she-wolf, brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:42 am

Suddenly, a massive sturdy-built with fur of chocolate, tan, black and cream came out of the greenery and surprise-attacked the deer who was about to kill Tempest, thus saving her life... Again. He always seemed to be getting her out of trouble. It seemed that Tempest's middle name was "mischief" and if it was then it was well-earned.

"I'm fine." She spat viciously, automatically in a bad mood after getting her butt saved by him again. 'I hate being a damsel in distress.' She thought venomously with distaste of the prospect of having to be saved all the time. But then again, that did mean that she got to have a handsome Prince Charming...

She strutted over towards him and licked the side of his muzzle affectionately, rubbing her scent all over him: No one but her could have him, and she would have to make sure that even strangers knew that. "I was looking for you." She said, her silky fur intertwined with his thick, long pelt as she walked past, flicking her fluffy tail in his face. "You know it's mating season, don't you?" She didn't bother prolonging it: He knew what she wanted, and it was about dang time that they had some little ones running around.
Back to top Go down
Valour
Valour

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 am

"I was looking for you..." She said, affectionately rubbing herself all over him, claiming him as if she were some sort of cat. "Mmmph." Was all he mumbled, resting his massive head on her back, humming happily. She went on, but he didn't process what she said until a moment later. "You know it's mating season, don't you?" His sharp ears perked suddenly and his lime eyes widened suddenly, spitting out the fluff that was in his mouth from her batting his face playfully with her tail. "What? Sorry?" He blurted all of a suddenly, jaw hanging open. "I mean... Uh..." He grinned nervously, wagging his tail slowly. He cleared his throat uncomfortably, watching after the female.
Back to top Go down
The Wilderness

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 am

The member 'Valour' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Try For Pups' :
RP Test Area 810
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 am

I was right, I'm very fertile xDD

The female sighed and sat back down next to the handsome tawny male, letting herself fall into the fluffy fur on his chest, quite confident that they would birth a fine litter this spring. 'Two months.' That would be when her litter would be born, on the second day of spring, she just knew it.

"I wonder how many we'll have." She pondered aloud, picturing the perfect pups for her first litter. They'd have their daddy's eyes and fur, with her markings. Oh, and ear shape. She never liked the small sharp ears of her mate, the only thing she'd really change about him. "...And how many sons..." She said with a teensy bit of dread, knowing well that males can be quite a handful. Oh dear, what had she gotten herself into?

Last edited by Tempest on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wilderness

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: RP Test Topic   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 am

#1 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Bad10

--------------------------------

#2 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Good10

#3 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Good10

#4 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Good10

#5 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Bad10

#6 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Bad10

#7 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Good10

#8 'Roll Karma' :
RP Test Area Good10
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:00 am

Retreating to the depths of the den was a golden-gilded female, seeking the safety of the overhang. Upon reaching the back of the den she started scratching at the dirt, ignoring the soft footsteps following her only a few dozen yards away. She was huffing lightly: The time was near.

She laid down in the birthing bowl, breathing heavily now, listening to the birds singing and the creek rushing. She closed her eyes, her heart beating gently. It was only the third day of spring, the snow was slowly receding, the warm morning sun chasing it away, and bared bright emerald green grass from underneath, now wet from the melted ice. Tomorrow it would be all gone.

Minutes passed and nothing happened until finally, low whines and yelping pierced the early morning's silence, and one by one all of the newborns came into the world. In fact, it felt like they would never stop coming, but finally they did, leaving the female with a total of eight healthy pups in her little abode.

The panting new mother seemed somewhat surprised by her offspring at first, perhaps a little shocked even. 'I... I... I just gave birth...' It hurt to try and get her head around it, so instead she preoccupied herself with cleaning off her new pups, nuzzling them lightly with soft licks, guiding them to her stomach. She finished grooming the last whelp and admired her work. Five girls and three sons, all suckling happily. She curled her tail around them, quite content.

Last edited by Tempest on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valour
Valour

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:41 am

The male cautiously made is way to the den, stopping to marking his territory along the way. He rubbed up against a tree, urinated against another or rolled in some grass, each time leaving a small tuft of fur. He has already started malting with the new season, the season of new life.

He carried the ribs along with pride, knowing that he would be a father any day now. He held his head high as he strode toward the shelter, a little bounce in his step.

Soon enough the yelps and cries of young wolves entered his ears, and he promptly burst into a run. He quickly found his eyes looking down upon his mate and new children, whining and chuffing. The male's mouth gaped, dropping the meal he had intended for her on the ground.

"I'm a father!"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Tempest

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 9:15 am

The day was warming up despite it being overcast still. Throwing a look over her shoulder to check if anyone was lingering behind, Tempest continued on the journey. It was the last month of spring. It seemed to gave come oh so quickly and already it was time to move from the den site to their summer territory. Her pups had grown so fast and already they had very little difficultly keeping up with her long stride, even if she had to stop often and give them time to rest their little paws.

Surprisingly, it had no been a harsh season, however it was not generous either. They were following the elk herd to Lamar Valley, roughly a hundred kilometres north of their den. It would probably take three to five days to get there, at least with all six of the pups slowing them down.

The new mother had already lost a daughter, not something she was eager to repeat. A coyote had gotten to her. Of course the mongrel had gotten what he deserved in the end, but that didn't take away any of the pain of loosing a pup...

She shook her head. No. She would not linger and be defeated, she couldn't. For the rest of her children's sakes.

She had sent her mate on ahead by fifteen minutes to make sure the path was clear and hopefully get a head start on food and chasing away predators. However that left her as the only one to guard her offspring if anything should go wrong or if something slipped past her defences.

At least he was in earshot.

[Rolling for predator attack; no increase/decrease. Pups must be fed in 5 posts.]
Back to top Go down
The Wilderness

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 9:15 am

'Karma: 50%' :
RP Test Area Good10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Test Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Test Area   RP Test Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Test Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum